Innobaby Packin' Smart 3-Tier Stackable and Portable Storage System for Formula, Liquid, Baby Snacks and more
A diaper bag, nursery or home must have to store, dispense and organize items. Get smart and get organized with our stacking, twistable, and LEAK-PROOF containers. Each container can be securely stacked together until ready to use with our leak-proof twisting design. The removable inner lid makes dispensing easy and spilling hard, thanks to our innovative funnel design. Each container holds approximately 1/2 cup of liquid or up to 5 scoops of powdered formula for a full 10 oz. bottle feeding. Stack as few or as many containers as needed with our interchangeable lid, base and containers. Packin' SMART twistable storage containers are dishwasher and freezer safe. The entire line is BPA free, Phthalate free, PVC free, and Lead free.
- ALL IN ONE LEAK-PROOF STORAGE - Put an end to diaper bag mess and endless searching with our stackable, twist and seal, LEAK-PROOF system. You can use these containers to store and organize formula, juice, breast milk, snacks, cereal & more.
- EASY to USE - Each container is securely stacked together with our twist and seal system. Access the container in need by simply unscrewing the container you need. Each container comes with a dispensing funnel lid that makes spilling more difficult.
- STACK AS MANY CONTAINERS AS YOU NEED - With interchangeable lids, bases & containers, you can have as many or as few as you need. This set comes with 3 containers, 3 inner lids, 1 cap & 1 base. Each container holds up to 1/2 cup of liquid or 10 oz. of powdered formula.
- NOT JUST FOR BABY - Our Packin' SMART System is great for many in-home uses too. They are great to store crafts items, spices, hair accessories, ice cream toppings, office supplies and much more.
- HIGH QUALITY & AWARD WINNER - Made in South Korea of high quality polypropylene that is BPA-, Phthalate, PVC, and lead-free. Top rack dishwasher safe. Our innovative and unique design has won The National Parenting Media Award and iParenting Media Award.